WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE?
CHOICE OF 1 OR 2 NIGHTS IN AN APARTMENT
Stay in one of our six Apartments, each one an expression of carefully crafted design inspired by local lore.
Experience fascinating stories visiting the Frank Gehry designed Biomuseo. An attraction telling the story of Panama that you simply can not miss.
Three million years ago, Panama united North and South America and separated a gigantic ocean into two: the Atlantic and the Pacific. In 1914, in one of the most formidable engineering feats of mankind, we decided to join them again.
CASA BRUJA BEER
Finish your day off with a local craft beer with our friends from Casa Bruja, who will be happy to hear (and share) experiences from Casco Viejo.
In the middle of Casco Viejo, Las Clementinas – Serviced Apartments combines great style, comfort and personalized concierge service. The apartments are designed to make you feel like you are visiting friends, instead of staying at a hotel. All apartments have hardwood floors, plenty of space, a kitchen and balcony. They were carefully decorated taking inspiration from local stories. They are like a home away from home.
Stay with up to 3 friends starting from $75 per person per night.
The package includes the Panama Canal and Biomuseo double ticket, as well as and a round of beers from Casa Bruja!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Prices are per person per night.
- Minimum stay one night, maximum two nights.
- Included in the package: apartment lodging, Panama Canal/Biomuseo double ticket and a Casa Bruja beer for each guest.
- Valid for reservations for the months of September and October, 2017
- Valid for any day of the week except Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Final quote for stay will be sent by email depending on number of nights and guests per apartment.